Dec.28th ,2012 ( commissioning date of the first coke oven battery )
Jan.3rd,2014(commissioning date of by-product plant to match with the first coke oven battery)
May 1st ,2014 (commissioning date of the second coke oven battery and its by-product plant)
Contents of project:
- 4x44 stamp charged coke oven battery with production1,530,000 t/a
- Coal preparation and coke handling system
- Coke oven battery
- Coke oven machinery
- Process equipment
- Ventilation & air conditioning de-dusting system
- Gas purification plant with capacity of 88,000m3/h
- External piping
- Primary cooling system
- Electric tar precipitator
- Gas exhauster unit
- H2S/NH3 removal unit
- Sulfur recovery
- Naphthalene removal unit
- Tar-ammonia liquor separating system coal water filtering system
- Oil depot unit
- Control system, electric system and instrumentation system.
Features of major design:
- Coke making plant with capacity of1,530,000 t/a
4x44 ovens stamp charged coke oven battery with chamber height of 5m (JNDK50).
- Gas purification plant with capacity of 88,000m3/h。
A.S process had been applied.
Scope of contracting:
ACRE had been responsible for complete basic engineering, detailed engineering, equipment & material supply, training, commissioning and technical service.
JNDK50 type stamp charged coke oven is of twin-flue,with waste gas circulation,COG under-jet,BFG gunning,compound coke oven. The coke oven is charaterized by its reasonable and tight structure,uniform heating and higher heating efficiency,etc. The Nox in the waste gas will be reduced with the design of waste gas circulation.